Physical Therapist at Physicians Health Source
Area of Expertise – Orthopedics and Chronic pain of the spine and the extremities including advanced myofascial techniques, Graston Assisted Myofascial Release, Dry needling, and graded rehabilitative exercise. Trained Concussion Rehabilitation Specialist.
Christian Hoffman has more than 15 years of hands on treatment as well as Hospital/LTC Management. Majority of experience is in chronic pain, sports medicine, orthopedics, administration, long term care, and home health.
- Undergraduate: Mount St. Joseph University, 1998. Bachelor of Rehabilitation Science
- Graduate: Mount St. Joseph University, 1999. MPT/Physical Therapy
- Ohio State Board of Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, and Athletic Trainers board: Physical Therapy Section #9177
- Adjunct professor of Physical Therapy at Mount St. Joseph University.
- Former VP/President of the External Advisory Board for the DPT program at Mount St. Joseph University.
Request an Appointment
We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
Monday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Tuesday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thursday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed